Note to First Time or Reissue Password User
- If you are a first time user or have password reissued, please login with your Dah Sing Phone Banking password and activate your e-Banking password*.
- e-Banking service or i-Securities can only be accessed after the activation of your password*.
- Customers are required to provide a valid email address in order to use Dah Sing e-Banking and Mobile Banking Services. Customers who have not registered a valid email address with the Bank are required to provide the email address upon e-Banking registration before they can continue the e-Banking / Mobile Banking services registration.
- Please click here for e-Banking password tips.
- You shall refer to the security advice provided by the Bank from time to time and observe in a timely manner the relevant security measures in using the e-Banking Service as specified by the Bank on-line or otherwise from time to time.
*Note: For details of activating the account of e-Banking service during first time login, please click here to view the Registration Demo.