Contribution Towards MCSanchor
Up to 2X Cash Rebateanchor
Auto reload your Octopus
to earn rewards
Maryknoll Convent School ("MCS"), the leading girls' school in Hong Kong, has excelled over the years with distinguished academic achievements, steep traditions and a student body and alumnae of outstanding leaders in different fields. Your distinctive status of being associated with such a prestigious school should be recognized and complemented with magnificent offers!
Dah Sing Bank and Maryknoll Covent School Educational Trust proudly present the first-ever "Dah Sing Maryknoll Convent School Platinum VISA Card". Exclusively for MCS students' parents, staff members, alumnae and spouses, the Card provides a fabulous array of premier merchant offers and spending privileges.
Every time you spend, Dah Sing Bank will contribute the amount equivalent to a certain percentage of your spending to Maryknoll Convent School Educational Trust in support of educational and research development. You can help support and enhance the education and welfare of a future generation of students!
Spend with the Card to enjoy the cash rebate as below:
|Types of Spending||Cash Rebate|
|Local Spending8||HK$250 = HK$1|
|Overseas Spending9||HK$250 = HK$2|
|Spending on your Birthday8||HK$250 = HK$2|
By using Dah Sing Credit Card for Octopus Automatic Add Value Service ("AAVS"), you not only can save the time for queuing up and reloading your Octopus, but also earn cash rebate on your reload amount!
You will be entitled to the Online Spending Rebate Promotion to enjoy up to HK$350 rebate and a series of irresistible online privileges by successful registration of "eShopping Butler".
What's more, you can enjoy HK$100 Enrollment Fee Waiver on “eShopping Butler” with any Eligible Online Transactions now! Please visit http://www.dahsing.com/card/shop for details.
Enquiry Hotline: 2828 8168
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Terms and Conditions for Welcome Gift:
- Promotion period is valid until 31 December, 2017 ("the Promotion Period"). HK$300 Cash Rebate ("Welcome gift") is only applicable to new Dah Sing Maryknoll Convent School Platinum VISA Card Principal Cardholder (i.e. did not hold any Dah Sing Maryknoll Convent School Platinum VISA Card Principal Card) who successfully applied for Dah Sing Maryknoll Convent School Platinum VISA Card ("Credit Card") within the promotion period and fulfilled the spending requirement. To enjoy HK$300 Cash Rebate, Dah Sing Maryknoll Convent School Platinum VISA Card Cardholder ("Cardholder") has to accumulate Eligible Spending of HK$2,800 or above within the first 2 months from card issuance. Each new Principal Cardholder can enjoy the welcome gift once only regardless of the number of Dah Sing Maryknoll Convent School Platinum VISA Card applied.
- The Eligible Spending for welcome gift includes retail purchases, cash advance, "Happy Installment" installment amount, "Cash-in Plan" amount, Branch Cash-in amount, autopay, recurring payment amount, balance transfer amount, Stocks Investment Savings Plan, "Payeasy" bill payment amount, "Jet Payment" payment amount, interest-free monthly installment amount, Gift redemption amount (if applicable), cheque payment amount (if applicable), Octopus Automatic Add Value Service ("Octopus AAVS") amount and "Tap & Go" top-up amount; but excluding the following transactions, including but not limited to bank handling fees (including annual fee, financial charge, late fee and cash advance handling fee etc), casino transactions, unposted / cancelled / refunded and all unauthorized transactions. Retail spending and cash advance transactions of Supplementary Card would be counted towards the Principal Card account. Dah Sing Bank, Limited ("The Bank") reserves the right to determine the eligibility of the transactions for the welcome gift entitlement.
- HK$300 Cash Rebate will be credited into the Principal Cardholder's Credit Card account within 8 weeks upon fulfilling the above-mentioned spending requirement. Notification letter will be issued to Cardholder, the relevant Credit Card account must be valid and in good standing at the time of posting.
- Cash rebate will be credited to Cardholder's Credit Card account in form of credit card free spending credit. Credit card free spending credit will be used for payment of new transaction items, it is not transferable, refundable or cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If Principal Cardholder cancels the Credit Card account within 13 months from card issuance, the Bank reserves the rights to debit a handling fee of HK$300 from the relevant Principal Card account without prior notice.
- The Bank reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the offer at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, the Bank reserves the rights to make final decision.
General Terms and Conditions:
- "Cash Rebate" is calculated base on individual transaction, for every transaction of HK$250 will earn HK$1 cash rebate, individual transaction with amount less than HK$250 will not be entitled to any cash rebate. Double cash rebate will be awarded for spending on Cardholder's birthday. The extra Cash Rebate on birthday will be calculated by respective cardholders (Principal Cardholders can enjoy extra Cash Rebate upon spending on Principal Cardholder’s birthday; while Supplementary Cardholders can enjoy extra Cash Rebate upon spending on Supplementary Cardholder’s birthday).The valid transactions for "Cash Rebate" is only applicable to retail purchase and Octopus Automatic Add Value Service (Octopus AAVS) amount and excluding the following transactions, including but not limited to cash advance, autopay, "Happy Installment" installment amount, "Cash-in Plan" amount, Branch Cash-in amount, balance transfer amount, Stocks Investment Savings Plan, "Payeasy" bill payment, "Jet Payment" payment amount, tax payment, interest-free monthly installment amount, "Tap & Go" top-up amount, cheque payment amount (if applicable), bank handling fees (including but not limited to annual fee, financial charge, late fee and cash advance handling fee etc), casino transaction, unposted / cancelled / refunded and all unauthorized transactions. Dah Sing Bank, Limited ("The Bank") reserves the final decision on the applicability of the "Cash Rebate".
- Cardholder can enjoy double cash rebate for overseas transactions i.e. HK$2 cash rebate for every transaction of HK$250. Overseas transaction is only applicable to transactions in Hong Kong currencies or foreign currencies made outside of Hong Kong; And transactions in foreign currencies which is made in Hong Kong and transactions at any merchant not registered in Hong Kong.
- For payment with Dah Sing Maryknoll Convent School Platinum VISA Card through e-banking service, a service fee of 1% of the payment amount will be charged (applicable to the pre-registered merchants only). No cash rebate will be awarded for e-banking service. For information of the merchant list, please visit www.dahsing.com.
- The Bank reserves the rights to amend these terms and conditions and / or amend or terminate this offer at any time without prior notice. All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of the Bank.
- In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.