We provide wide range of banking services including remittances, foreign exchange, money exchange, gift cheques, cashier's orders, safe deposit box, nominee services, credit and trade information, management and service fees collection etc.
In addition, we provide barrier-free banking facilities for people with special needs.
- Guide dogs are welcome in all branches for the convenience of people with visual impairment.
- All branches have service counter equipped with assistive listening system to keep customers with hearing impairment free from surrounding noise and assist them in communicating with our staff.
- Permanent or temporary ramps are available for wheelchair users in some branches for easy access.
- All of our ATMs are voice navigation enabled for the convenience of the visually impaired. Visually impaired customers can use headphones at Voice Navigation ATMs to complete certain banking transactions including cash withdrawal, balance enquiry and change PIN.
- Protruding symbols are provided on all of our ATMs, which have soft keypads on both sides of the screens for account service selection.
- Some ATMs are installed at a level where the keypads and screens are suitable for wheelchair access.
- All of our ATMs currently support UnionPay Cardless Withdrawal Service and JETCO Cardless Withdrawal Service.